134. Voted early in our federal election today at a voting place indicated by a sign: ‘Pre-pole voting’.
135. Forty years ago, just before I got married, I tore up photos of a former boyfriend. Today my husband was looking at some old negatives and found the photos I thought I’d destroyed for ever.
136. Awoke at 4am to a full moon shining into my bedroom.
137. Bought a new phone and had to enter my surname, Worth, which prompted it to suggest Worthy or Worthless.
138. Found out my French tutor drives a small frog-green car.
139. Yesterday a bird took a bath in my clean birdbath but today the water is totally covered over with fallen maple leaves.
140. Received a thankyou note from a Volunteer organisation pointing out that the letters in the word ‘Volunteers’ can also spell ‘True Love’ and ‘To Serve’.