267. In an unfamiliar shopping centre I had to stop and wait for a small children’s train to pass in front of the grocery store.
268. Watched my 33-year-old son perform in a quartet, wearing a Buzz Lightyear costume.
269. On a late night walk, another son found a pigeon flapping about on the ground and he took it home. It had had its wings cut so he pulled out the cut feathers, hoping new ones will grow. It’s presently living in his apartment.
270. In a bag of ordinary carrots I found one that has two legs.
271. In a Turkish restaurant tonight, the door to the restrooms was merely a white unmarked panel in a white wall. It took me a few seconds to find my way. A slightly dirty hand print told me that someone had pushed that spot, so I pushed.
272. I had 3 long conversations with 3 elderly people today and they all criticised other people at length, for the whole conversation. Fortunately, it’s unusual to strike 3 in one day.
273. Walked past a house where a ‘beware of the dog’ sign claimed no responsibility for death. Surely this is illegal.