92. Today is the last day of daylight saving. Until October. 93. I was taking this photo of some learner boats on the lake today when an old sailing instructor asked me if I’d like to learn to sail. Ah, no, I said. 94. Gave a student of migrant English an oral spelling test today.Continue reading “365 Unusual Things: 92-98”
85. Today at a landscaping place I learned you can buy dust.
78. This Indian bike was parked beside a snake warning sign outside a café where I had lunch today. 79. Saw Crushed Snow White in the hardware store and felt a twinge of sadness. 80. Saw a police car today with the registration plate NO RUSH. 81. Stepped onto a small beach used as aContinue reading “365 Unusual Things: 78-84”
71. A barista in a café decorated each of my family’s coffees with a different pattern on its froth, a Pegasus, a seahorse, and a swan. 72. I went out into my front yard tonight and discovered a small, brightly lit, Persian grocery store has opened directly opposite my house and I didn’t know it.Continue reading “365 Unusual Things: 71-77”
29. In the large medical centre where I’ve just had my Covid vaccination booster, every door was open to the fresh air. Unusual in these days of air conditioning everywhere. 30. Saw a swamphen building a nest out of bulrushes.