29. In the large medical centre where I’ve just had my Covid vaccination booster, every door was open to the fresh air. Unusual in these days of air conditioning everywhere.
30. Saw a swamphen building a nest out of bulrushes.
31. Saw two ibis killing time by the pond, one of them making a 180 deg turn and expanding its wings for balance. I had a good view of the wing structure.
32. Visited a neighbour and saw she has an old chiming clock identical to one my father brought home from the Middle East in 1942.
33. Today’s date is 2-2-22.
34. Saw an apartment with a sale sign outside: “Buy me for Xmas”. It’s still for sale.
35. Had dinner in a restaurant offering an 8.88% discount on any Asian-style meals on their menu during this Chinese New Year week.